1. White Tiger – Aravind Adaiga – moved to Spring Reading
2. Surfacing – Margaret Atwood – moved to Spring Reading
3. What’s Your Number? – Karyn Bonsak
4. Wild Stars Seeking Midnight – J. California Cooper – moved to Spring Reading
5. How To Teach Filthy Rich Girls – Zoey Dean
6. My Soul To Keep – Tananrive Due – moved to Spring Reading
7. Joplin’s Ghost – Tananrive Due – moved to Spring Reading
8. Video Cowboys – Yolanda Joe – moved to Spring Reading
9. Dollhouse – Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian (yeah, that’s right! I’m a masochist!) 10. Sleeping With Beauty – Donna Kauffman 11. Feminista – Erica Kennedy 12. The Wife’s Tale – Lori Lansens
13. The Emperor’s Children – Claire Messud – moved to Spring Reading
14. The Upper Room – Mary Monroe – moved to Spring Reading
15. I’ll Take You There – Joyce Carol Oates – moved to Spring Reading
16. Handle With Care – Jodi Picoult
17. 666 Park Avenue – Gabriella Pierce – moved to Spring Reading
18. Sex Wars – Marge Piercy – moved to Spring Reading
19. Some Sing, Some Cry – Ntzoake Shange (with Ifa Bayeza) – moved to Spring Reading
20. On A Day Like This – Peter Stamm – moved to Spring Reading
21. Big Girl – Danielle Steel (yeah, that’s right! I’m a masochist!) 22. Can I Get a Witness? – ReShonda Tate Billingsley 23. Let The Church Say Amen – ReShonda Tate Billingsley 24. Roadrunner – Trisha R. Thomas 25. Dirty Girls on Top – Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez 26. Gossip Girl: Psycho Killer – Cecily Von Ziegsar 27. The End of Everything – Megan Abbott
This is an epic post.
Not because it’s my first in over two months.
Not because this is the fourth and final instalment of my so-called anniversary post (dedicated to an anniversary that should have been in May but wasn’t because I only posted twice that month when I started Prose Nylund in 2010 but then didn’t post again until September of that same year, therefore considering that month the real anniversary, even though I wrote said anniversary post twenty-one days after said anniversary and am now finally finishing it three months after I posted the first part of said anniversary post).
The reason why this is an epic post is because it’s my first full one that I’m composing on my BRAND NEW MACBOOK PRO, Y’ALL!
…now where was I?